I was listening to a comedian talk about how embarassed he would be dying from a car accident while texting. He would be embarassed about what was on his phone or what he was texting.
I started thinking.
So if someone dies, I would imagine friends or family members would access that person's phone to contact people for memorials or services. Would they look at anything else? Would they contimplate the possibility of seeing what they did on their phone. Its not like hacking, when people intentionally uncover information....but since they are dead does it matter anymore? Would your opinion change? What if you discover some amazing quality about the person you didn't know existed?
Just something to think about I guess..
Lots of people in the mall today, its weird sometimes, I feel like I am in a little town. Everyone says hello throughout the day, offer to assist each other even though we have different companies and higher authorities to report to.
A weird little town.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment