Thursday, August 23, 2012

I haven't been writing.

Something as stupid as StumbleUpon has been the biggest time waster of the last week. A website generator has taught me nothing but to be more unproductive than before.

Last night, while sitting quietly on my back porch, watching the storm clouds in the east sky ignite with lightning, I realized I have reached my potential. Now that I have reached it, I just need to grasp it.

I think I am funny, I might be the only one but it would be nice to express it to others. I've thought about open mic nights or showing friends but I kind of freeze under pressure, like now for  instance.

I don't know if this blog thing is working, I tend to write in the moment and I haven't joined this technological generation by having internet wherever I go.

Maybe I will copy them down here.

Maybe I will just go back to StumbleUpon.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment