Almost a year has gone by.
A year, in which I had it in my head that much more would change. Some has, I have a new perspective, a new drive, a new beckoning.
I have fufilled all the personal requirements for these changes. Got two jobs, reducing my lazidazical lifestyle, and somehow kept myself calm.
What hasn't changed, the distance and time away from what I want.
So to deal with such terms, or at least re-inspire myself, I dedicate this blog to what I am thinking....feeling.... arguing... or simply laughing about. Allow myself to break down, think about things I will miss, things I won't forget, and maybe at the end of all this I would get there. Maybe there I would see some kind of clarity.
Things get fuzzy, thats the problem. My future is clear, but relationships, work, and personal vices all seem to make it fuzzy. Let the haze fall, settle, and make my embarking as still as the lake with no wind.
As I have always said, not much control in this world......so just let it be. In this case I will just let it be Becky.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment